Wednesday, May 20, 2020

(This post will be continuously updated.)

This is a blog devoted mainly to the Iron Man comics -- but that doesn't mean I don't absolutely effing adore the MCU version of Tony Stark. MCU Tony is a distinct entity, obviously, but he's also what got me interested in reading comics in the first place. (Before 2012, I was a straight-up normie.) The loving attention the MCU pays to Tony and to his journey moves me so. effing. much that I'm currently in the process of writing the longest piece of fan fiction I've ever attempted in order to cover/explain his mid-Endgame transformation.

And then there's the meta. After Endgame, I got a teensy bit emotional and committed lots of meta. Follow the links below if you're curious:

I Love Iron Man 3000: Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3 // Part 4 // Part 5 // Part 6 // Part 7

I Can't Get Over Tony Stark

Continuing to Process the MCU

Ol' Shellhead (An MCU & 616 Comparison/Contrast Post)

Another MCU & 616 Comparison/Contrast Post

Reasons Why MCU Tony Stark Is the Most Adorkable OG Avenger

MCU Tony Stark and the Evolution of His Epic Dad Energy

Looking at MCU Tony Stark Through the Christian Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment